Tips For A Good Night’s Sleep, And No Neck Pain When You Wake Up!
Posted May 13 2010 8:55am
1. Keep your bedroom as dark as possible, and as quiet as possible, and as comfortable as possible. Leave the cell phones in another room. Keep the TV in the livng room where it belongs. Get a quiet fan to kkep you a little cooler and relaxed.
2. Try to keep a regular sleep schedule. For example, try to go to bed and get up at similar times each day. Getting your body in habit is important, this one can be tough sometimes but do your best.
4. Avoid alcohol, caffeine, or smoking close to bedtime.
5. Limit eating and exercise too close to bedtime as well. Try reading in bed to relax the body. This is the best pillow to do that comfortably: Arc4life Bed Wedge .
6. Exercise for at least 20 minutes at least a few days per week. Studies have shown that this helps your body. Sometimes you may find when you do alot during the day and get tired you can fall asleep easier.
Visit Arc4life.com for your online selection of cervical support neck pillows, orthopedic pain relief products and Home traction units. Products for pain relief.