Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

pain in shoulder blade that goes in the back and chess area

Posted by mrb

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I would suggest that you get your thoracic spine (your mid back) adjusted by a chiropractor. Also trigger point therapy and muscle massage  in the rhomboid musculature should alleviate the pain in between your shoulder blades. - NJ
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: