Nutritional protocol for treating arthritis naturally.
Posted Nov 05 2010 5:26am
I am frequently asked for some nutritional advice to treat arthritis naturally and help decrease drug use. Try the following suppliments if your arthritis is acute or has recently flared up:
• Glucosamine sulfate 500 milligrams three times/day
• Topical analgesic such as Biofreeze, Capsicin, Capsaisin, Capsicum containing product
• Herbal muscle spasm product such as Kava Kava, Valerian Root, Metagenics Myoplex PM
• Herbal or Homeopathic anti-inflamatory product
If your arthritis is chronic, the following nutritional protocol may be helpful.
• Multivitamin supplementation – look for a product with highly absorbable forms of vitamin
• Greater than RDA values of Vitamin A, C, D, E, pyridoxine, folic acid, pantothenic acid, and minerals zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium
• 500 + milligrams of glucosamine sulfate
In both nutritional protocols for arthritis:
KEEP JOINTS IN MOTION. Chiropractic care is the best for this and is safe and effective. Visit our website at www.southingtonchiropractor.com for more infomation about us.