Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

lower back pain

Posted by D smallwood

I just had a MRI and it showed a bulging disc and a tear in fiber around disc what is the best treatment plan any ideas
Comments (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I'm biased of course, but I would recommend seeing a chiropractor! Once a thorough assessment has been performed, the practitioner can tell you what the best treatment plan is. Chiropractic therapy has been shown to be very effective in managing the symptoms of bulging discs.


I would like to suggest you some good chiropractor, if you stay in California you can visit my Laser Centre. Else you can consult  any other  good chiropractor near your place, I am sure the therapies will bring  relief.

Post a comment
Write a comment: