Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I was in a car accident over a year ago. I did not receive treatment right away, but my upper back hurt so bad that I went abou

Posted by Dawn46

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Dawn its a good idea to get treatment after a car accident. I would recommend chiropractic or physical therapy for your upper back / midback area.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: