Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I was in a car accident and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I know it was a result of the accident. How can I prove it?

Posted by Cindy C

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Sorry to hear about your car accident! Visiting an endocrinologist may be helpful.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: