Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I been seeing a docter for my lower back pain he sais it is stolyosis swelling of the musles around the lower spine .....

Posted by Jim H. Facebook

if this is correct what is it and what treatment i have and can you tell me more about the disease.
Post an answer
Write a comment: