Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Extreme Lower Back Pain - Help

Posted by Canabee

Hi, It has been almost 10 years that I kept having this lower back pain (Right side).  That if you see my lower back, you will see that there is permanent swell on the right side area.

These painful episodes happens once every two months. It is usually caused by improper posturing and when the pain starts it usually continue for about two weeks.  I went to a Chiropractor and went for a theraphy for a couple of months.  He showed me my Xray showing that my pelvis is sightly turned towards right. Things went well for a while.

But after a year, it went back again.  This time, I went to a Nuerologist.  I felt that the Doctor did not even bother examining me and just gave a prescription which didn't work at all! Now I'm stuck with this dilemma and I don't know where to turn to.  I just needed to know who is the right doctor to go to so I can finally get over this. Thanks.

Comments (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Hi Canabee what abbout physiotherapy with a good physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy with a manual therapist can help tremendously with chronic back pain. They should be able to figure out your issues and give you exercises (planks, bridges etc) that will help you solve your individual issues.
Post a comment
Write a comment: