Run the Dream Voices For Autism Fredericton Update
Posted Aug 24 2008 1:34pm
Run the Dream runner Jonathon Howard is now in the Fredericton area and will be presenting the Fredericton fundraiser, Voices for Autism! on June 5th, beginning at 7:00pm at the Delta Fredericton!
Supporters, government and business leaders and community members are invited to gather for Voices for Autism , featuring musical guests :
- Steve Waylon & Rebel Ridge
- Tore Down
- Cathy Hutch & B.J. McKelvie ’s Autism song, “ I’m in Here ”
The evening will be lots of fun with:
- Raffle draws, 50/50 and a fantastic silent auction
- New Brunswick’s ‘ Their Stories ’, which are video stories highlighting personal experiences with Autism and the effect it currently having on some families,
- Keynote speakers will be Dr. Paul McDonnell , who has worked with and helped so many autistic children and their families in New Brunswick and has been the person behind much of New Brunswick's Autism Services Model, Brian Rimpilainen , who has worked tirelessly toward establishment of a National Autism Strategy, and me ( Harold Doherty ).
- Appearances by Jonathan Howard and Chairman of Run the Dream, Bill Robertson .
The evening is designed to be supportive with the goal of raising money for Autism Spectrum Disorder support groups in New Brunswick through a variety of different voices.