The SaneVax Team would like to share a series of events in Japan which culminated in a decision which was nothing short of miraculous. This decision and the events leading up to it offer hope to millions of families whose lives have been adversely impacted by the use of Gardasil and Cervarix.
Due to massive efforts by HPV vaccine victims and their families, independent medical and scientific professionals willing to speak about their concerns, traditional media outlets with the integrity to investigate and report accurately, input and assistance from the SaneVax team, and political representatives who actually did the job they were elected to perform – THERE WILL BE NO GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDED HPV VACCINATION PROGRAM IN JAPAN FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.
Because all of the groups just mentioned worked together to preserve the health of Japanese girls, multiple members of the House of Councilors, the ruling Liberal Democratic Party intervened making it impossible for Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to call for the re-instatement of Japan’s official recommendation for HPV vaccines (both Gardasil and Cervarix) for 2014.
Basically, the HPV vaccine debate in Japan came down to one side claiming psychosomatics versus the other side presenting science. Science won!
Timeline of Events Recorded by SaneVax:
“It is impossible to find physical causes for the alleged and presumed adverse reactions at those vaccinated girls, so we cannot help, concluding that their so-called adverse reactions are the mere consequences of psychosomatic reactions. The government should provide counselling to the girls so that they may be freed from their psychosomatic reactions.”
This silence on the part of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare speaks volumes. It means the voices of victims and their families has been heard. They will no longer have to worry about being told their symptoms are all in their head, coincidental, or just plain accidental.
For the next year (at least) women in Japan can get either Gardasil or Cervarix at no cost, should they so desire. The difference now is that it will be their decision to make – not one that is government mandated. If they decide they want to take these vaccines, their healthcare provider must inform them prior to administration that the vaccine is NOT recommended by the Japanese government.
This is a huge victory for every family around the globe who has suffered after participating in a global health experiment conducted in the name of cervical cancer prevention – HPV vaccination programs.
These events did not happen by accident. Japan’s decision was the culmination of a lot of hard work combined with valid scientific research, and these three factors:
1. The families of those who experienced adverse events after HPV vaccination did not surrender. In spite of their pain, they organized, spoke out and demanded action from their government health officials and political representatives.
2. Despite the intense pressure exerted on medical professionals to claim adverse events that occur after HPV vaccinations are the result of coincidence, mass hysteria, conversion disorder, psychogenic illness, fabricated illness, or genetic disorders, numerous medical professionals in Japan actually listened to their patients, investigated, and came to their own independent conclusions. Not only that, they had the courage to speak out for those who were suffering and demand investigations.
3. Japanese politicians had the integrity to listen to both sides of the HPV vaccine debate in public as well as privately.
Society can no longer justify sacrificing our children’s health and perhaps their very lives in the name of public health. The ‘greater good’ is no excuse – every single individual life is valuable – public health agencies need to start acting like it.
The time has come for physicians to establish diagnostic criteria for vaccine injuries. Scientists need to determine who is most likely to suffer an adverse reaction after vaccination and why. Most importantly, successful treatment protocols must be developed for the vaccine injured.
Above all – every country in the world needs to encourage open and honest scientific debate regarding HPV vaccines. Just think about it, If HPV vaccines are half as good as they claim to be – public debate should be no problem.
Medical and Scientific Evidence Submitted in Japan:
Dr. Authier (data presented at the public hearing, at the meeting with the Senators and at news conferences)
1) Aluminum salts used as adjuvants in HPV vaccines can cause myalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, cognitive impairment, overt autoimmune disease, multiple sclerosis, DM, thyroiditis…)
2) Macrophagic myofasciitis, biopsy proven, is significantly associated with above conditions.
3) Alum particles can be transported by monocyte-lineage cells to lymph nodes, blood and spleen, and penetrate the blood brain barrier with potential damages to nerve tissues.
4) Aluminum salts are poorly biodegradable as adjuvant in HPV vaccines.
Dr. Hajjar (data presented at the meeting with the Senators and at news conferences, and admitted to public hearing through Dr. Sin Hang Lee)
1) Dr. Hajjar reported the case of a 16-year-old girl who suffered an acute-onset and permanent bilateral visual loss and a transient left hemiparesis following Gardasil vaccination.
2) Tumefactive demyelinating lesions and chiasmal neuritis as part of a presentation of acute demyelinating encephalomyelitis were documented by MRI imaging studies.
3) A brain biopsy was performed on this case to confirm that there was a perivascular infiltration of lymphocytes and macrophages with focal demyelination in the brain tissue, characteristic of the histopathological changes in acute demyelinating (or disseminated) encephalomyelitis as complication of vaccination.
Dr. Tomljenovic (data presented at the meeting with the Senators and news conferences)
1) Post-mortem brain tissue specimens from two young women who suffered from cerebral vasculitis-type symptoms following vaccination with the HPV vaccine Gardasil were analyzed by IHC for various immuno-inflammatory markers.
2) Gardasil-vaccinated cases showed positive immuno-reactivity for HPV-16L1 antigen in cells within cerebral vessels, with some HPV-16L1 – positive cells adhering to the walls of these vessels and some infiltrating the brain parenchyma. No such pattern of staining was observed with the anti-HPV-18L1 anti-HPV-11L1 antibody in any of the Gardasil-vaccinated cases. Control cases were negative.
3) Conclusions: The presence of foreign antigenic material in the central nervous system can trigger adverse inflammatory and immune-mediated manifestations. Normally, vaccine antigens are not expected to cross the blood-brain barrier. The finding of HPV-16L1 intra and perivascular immuno-positive cells in the brains of these two cases suffering unexpected and sudden death following Gardasil vaccination is thus of concern.
Dr. Lee (data presented at the public hearing, at the meeting with the Senators and at news conferences)
1) Gardasil contains residual HPV L1 gene rDNA fragments, firmly bound to the AAHS adjuvant by ligand exchange through the phosphate backbone of the DNA molecule in non-B conformation – a new chemical inadvertently created in the vaccine manufacturing process.
2) It is well known that aluminum nanoparticles can transfect foreign, bacterial or viral DNA into human cells, especially macrophages, and macrophages can cross the blood brain barrier.
3) It is well known that activated macrophages, highly immune-stimulated by free bacterial or viral DNA, can produce and release a variety of cytokines, including tumor necrosis factor which is a myocardial depressant and can cause acute inflammation. Human macrophages recognize HPV DNA as a viral DNA (foreign invader), not the DNA from the human host’s own body, and react in a high alert state- a highly augmented reaction which may be very harmful in certain genetically predisposed young girls. We cannot predict which girls will react violently in their heart and in their brain as a result of these activated macrophage activities.
4) HPV 16 L1 gene DNA in non-B conformation was found in the post-mortem blood and spleen tissue obtained at autopsy of such a sudden unexpected death without obvious cause of death 6 months after Gardasil vaccination. No scientists at the public hearing believe that psychosomatic reactions can cause such death and inflammation of the brain in these HPV-vaccinated girls. Therefore, more research must be performed on the potential toxicity of this vaccine.