Once you make the decision to purchase ugg boots short black, you'll want to take good care of them so that they keep their color. ugg boots sale Australia makes high-end boots, shoes and slippers that are made from sheepskin. uggs on sale Australia makes a stain and water repellent that should be applied before you wear them to prevent your black Uggs from discolored due to stains and water damage. The company also makes a sheepskin cleaner and conditioner to keep your black ugg boots on sale looking soft and clean.
1) Spray the outside of your shoes with stain and water repellent. Spray until the outside is damp.
2) Allow the spray to dry for at least 24 hours. Do not keep in sunlight or in a hot area.
3) Brush the sheepskin in its natural direction with a soft suede brush.
4) Use a damp cloth to moisten the sheepskin. Do not saturate.
5) Mix 1/4 cup cleaner and conditioner with 1/4 cup water in a clean bowl.
6) Dip a clean sponge into the mixture.
7) Gently wipe sponge on the sheepskin surface.
8) Dab surface with a wet paper towel.
9) Insert dry paper towels inside the shoe to keep its shape.
10) Brush with a soft suede brush in its natural direction when shoes are dry.