Australian Toddler Dies 24 Hours Post Seasonal Flu Vaccination
Posted Apr 25 2010 12:00am
I Googled this story from Australia. I got a few hits with an ad for the pertussis vaccine on top. You might call that one medical error regarding chelation (and the death of a child) a few years back garnered gallons of ink. The Chicago Tribune missed this story too - isn't that shocking?
Our condolences to the grieving family. Please go to News.com/au for the full story.
A FAMILY is in mourning after their toddler unexpectedly died less than 12 hours after receiving a seasonal flu vaccination.
Two-year-old twin Ashley Jade Epapara had been "perfectly fine" before dying at her Upper Mt Gravatt home, on Brisbane's southside, on April 9. Parents David and Nicole are shattered by the mysterious death of their baby girl. "It's dreadful, it's a very hard time," Mr Epapara said yesterday.
National health authorities have ordered doctors to stop giving seasonal influenza vaccinations to children under five after dozens of serious reactions, including convulsions...