Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Apple iPhone screen will enter mass production next month

Posted May 10 2013 7:04am

According to Japan the journal industry news, Apple's next generation iPhone mobile phone key component, display device manufactured by sharp will begin mass production next month.

Reports that sharp at its Kameyama of Mie manufacturing base, for Apple's next generation iPhone cell phone display screen equipment, which legend has it the iPhone is very similar to the 5S.

So far, sharp Kameyama manufacturing base failed to full load, but after receiving the next-generation iPhone mobile display production tasks, the base is expected to achieve "full throttle". Apple iPhone rumors 5S will be postponed, but some analysts to make a stern warning, according to need during the third quarter before the launch of its next-generation iPhone. The latest news suggests that these rumors may be the facts.

It is reported that sharp joined LG display and Japan monitor (Japan by Sony mobile display, Toshiba mobile display on the monitor and the merger of Hitachi displays) for Apple production ranks of the mobile telephone display. But the report made no mention of LG display and Japan monitor for Apple display time.

When Apple released its next generation iPhone, also is expected to release its next-generation mobile operating system--iOS 7. In addition, the new iPhone might use the new kernel, and may include a newer processor chip.

According to foreign media reports, iPhone5S and iPhone6 launch could mean iOS systems global market share will be in the year 2015 than Android. One United States survey, iPhone5S and iPhone6 will lead the first of Apple's market share by 2015. 16,000 among smartphone users, 91% of iPhone users will upgrade to mobile phones this year and next iPhone or iPhone 6 5S. Remaining 6% the users says it will put the iPhone into Andre, meanwhile, 76% Android Android device users said they would buy more. In the remaining 24% of Android users, 18% said they would buy an Apple device.

Engaged in communication and network research and consulting in the field of the Yankee Group said that in 2016, Apple in the United States share of the Smartphone market will rise to 37%, and Android will remain at 34%. See Apple and Android ecosystems as two buckets of water. New smart phone users have nearly split into two buckets of water, a few users choose the Windows Phone and BlackBerry. Nevertheless, Andrew the bucket has created serious cracks, lost about one-fifth into one of the user.

Rumored iPhone will be introduced later in the year 5S will be equipped with Apple's iOS System 7, and 4.2-inch Retina display.

Apple iPhone 6 will be released in 2014 and will be more substantive. IPhone 6 reportedly will be equipped with 12 million pixel camera, iPad 4 A6X processors as well as wireless-charging characteristic. Anecdotally, its screen will be between 4.2 to 4.6 inches, while its color design and volume adjustments on the control bar.

Yesterday, on the iPhone5S and iPad 5,iPhone 6 34 patents published on the Patently Apple, and shows some interesting invisible devices. These will appear on the next generation of the iPhone remains to be determined. What is more, if the size of new iPhone 5S is the same with iPhone 5, you can use cute iPhone cases to dress up your beloved iPhone 5S.

Apple is about to release new iPhone a recent hot topic. In addition to the iPhone from the 5S, lower-priced version of the iPhone is also affected by a lot of people's attention. Recently, former Apple executive Ken Segall recently revealed on his blog, Apple iPhone camp owned by 2013 will continue to grow.

Ken Segall said Apple's iPhone will be using the same development cycle as the iPod, lived through the ages after the upgrade, iPhone will become more and more perfect, but from the currently revealed some of the parameters of view, Apple's next generation iPhone cell phones have already upgraded encountered a bottleneck, so by having more color versions or larger screens to make it meet the needs of different consumers.

You may interested on: bling iPhone 5 cases

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches