1. What part of the world and country do you live in? USA - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on my honeymoon almost 16 years ago
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most? Although Vancouver was lovely, we were only there for two days. My favorite place has been when we visited my brother in California. Our son was just under 2 years old, and we took him to the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland and some other fun places. (I just posted a picture from this trip last week.)
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least? can’t say
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? We would like to take our son down to Disneyworld at some point. Although I was there when I was 16 with my family, my husband has never been there.
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? Not too much into the beach (see previous Saturday 9 ); definitely prefer historic, or, better yet, entertaining like amusement parks.
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? anywhere that requires camping out in a tent
8. Where do you travel to most recently? West Virginia
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? I prefer a 2-3 day trip over a day trip. Short trips can be a lot of fun and have the bonus of being less expensive! If we do go to Florida, however, I’m sure it will be a much longer trip because we will want to see everything we can.
Visit Saturday 9 to find more participants and join in on the fun!