I have been tagged by one of the coolest people on the planet for the Me Me of Seven things (not unlike the dance of the seven veils I guess!). I put it off a couple days because I'm distracted like that. But that's me... I should note that if you have a chance, you should visit this lady. My fondest hope is that she ends up back on this coast so that we can hike, kayak and bike together.... with our inhalers clasped firmly in our hands! But I'm lucky to have her as a blog buddy... so without further adieu... here goes...
7 things I plan to do before I die
1) Hike the Pacific Crest Trail
2) Sit in a pub in Ireland
3) Visit Costa Rica
4) Learn to swing dance
5) Ride the Tri Island Trek
6) Make a quilt
7) Cut my hair and donate it to Locks of Love (just one more time)
7 things I can do
2) Fix computers and networks
3) Annoy The Old Goat
4) Train dogs
5) Cook Decently
6) Take a mostly okay photo
7) Drive a stick shift
7 things I cannot do
1) Climb a mountain
2) eat jalapenos
3) look at a moth without hyperventilating
4) wear perfume
5) hold my tongue about the injustices of the world
6) leave for work in a timely fashion
7) Look at my dogs without melting
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) compassion for the less fortunate
2) sparkle in the eyes
3) Comfortable in their own skin
4) Enjoys an adventure
5) Knows how to laugh
6) like to hold hands
7) Understands compromise
7 things I say most often
1) Oh Baby!
2) You know you want to!
3) You can't be serious....
4) Leave the cat ALONE!
5) Where did you see it last?
6) I won't and you can't make me.
7) Did you look for the answer in the tech manual before you called me?
7 celebrity crushes
I'm not a crush kind of a girl so this is hard... I'm going with charactors....
I liked John Cleese in A Fish Called Wanda. I found him sympathetic and appealing. I like the humor of Mel Brooks, particularly in Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood. I think the Jason Bourne charactor is appealing in that he's very direct and surprisingly capable of compassion. I like the uncles in Second Hand Lions (played by Robert Duvall and Michael Caine). They have a sense of fun and great values. I liked Brad Pitt as the gypsy fighter in Snatch because he had his own agenda. I thought Leonardo DiCaprio was awesome in The Departed as someone trying to do the right thing.