Ok so this doesn't have much to do with Respiratory or medical in general except it was sent to me from one of my Respiratory friends from the Military so I guess it's kind of Respiratory related.
I thought this was interesting and actually very true as I'm closer with my Military friends than I am with my say High school Buds. Which is OK because really my military buds and I have been through much more together in my 10 years of service, hell we lived together in many different situations and places. So anyways here goes:
Friends Vs. Military Friends
1. FRIENDS: Tell you not to do something stupid when drunk
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will post 360 degree security so you don't get caught
2. FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs
MILITARY FRIENDS: Call your parents drunk as hell and tell them about
The fat chick you tried to pick up
3. FRIENDS: Hope the night out drinking goes smoothly, and hope that no
one Is late for the ride home.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Know some wild shit will happen, and set up rally
Points and an E & E route.
4. FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, Damn...we fucked
up...but hey, that shit was fun "
5. FRIENDS: Cry with you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: laugh at you and tell you to put some vagasil on your
6. FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Steal each other's stuff so often nobody remembers who
bought it in the first place.
7. FRIENDS: Are happy that someone picked up a one night stand and leave
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will Low Crawl naked into the room with a camera and
for the tag team.
8. FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.
9. FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
10. FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
11. FRIENDS: Will try and talk to the bouncer when you get tossed out of
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will man up and go after the bouncer for touching you
the way out.
12. FRIENDS: Will wish you had enough money to go out that night, and
are sorry you couldn't come.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will share their last dollar with you, drag you along,
try to steal free drinks all night
13. FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,
"Bitch, you better drink the rest of that shit, you know we don't waste.
That's alcohol abuse!!!" HAHAHAHA !!!!
14. FRIENDS: Want the money they loaned you back next week.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Can't begin to remember who owes who money after
care of each other for so long.
15. FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore".
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will say "okay, just one more..." and then 2 minutes
"okay, just one more!".
16. FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will knock them the Fuck out!!
17. FRIENDS: Will tell you "They'd take a bullet for you."
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will actually take a bullet for you.