Okso this doesn't have much to do with Respiratory or medical in general except it was sent to me from one of my Respiratory friends from the Military so I guess it's kind of Respiratory related.
I thought this was interesting and actually very true as I'm closer with myMilitaryfriends than I am with my sayHigh schoolBuds. Which isOKbecause really my military buds and I have been through much more together in my 10 years of service, hell we lived together in many different situations and places. So anyways here goes:
Friends Vs. Military Friends
1. FRIENDS: Tell you not to do something stupid when drunk
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will post 360 degree security so you don't get caught
2. FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs
MILITARY FRIENDS: Call your parents drunk as hell and tell them about The fat chick you tried to pick up
3. FRIENDS: Hope the night out drinking goes smoothly, and hope that no one Is late for the ride home.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Know some wild shit will happen, and set up rally Points and an E & E route.
4. FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, Damn...we fucked up...but hey, that shit was fun "
5. FRIENDS: Cry with you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: laugh at you and tell you to put somevagasilon your mangina.
6. FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Steal each other's stuff so often nobody remembers who bought it in the first place.
7. FRIENDS: Are happy that someone picked up a one night stand and leave them alone.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will Low Crawl naked into the room with a camera and Hope for the tag team.
8. FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.
9. FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
10. FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
11. FRIENDS: Will try and talk to the bouncer when you get tossed out of the bar.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will man up and go after the bouncer for touching you on the way out.
12. FRIENDS: Will wish you had enough money to go out that night, and are sorry you couldn't come.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will share their last dollar with you, drag you along, and try to steal free drinks all night
13. FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Bitch, you better drink the rest of that shit, you know we don't waste. That's alcohol abuse!!!"HAHAHAHA!!!!
14. FRIENDS: Want the money they loaned you back next week.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Can't begin to remember who owes who money after taking care of each other for so long.
15. FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore".
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will say "okay, just one more..." and then 2 minutes later "okay, just one more!".
16. FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will knock them the Fuck out!!
17. FRIENDS: Will tell you "They'd take a bullet for you."
MILITARY FRIENDS: Will actually take a bullet for you.
18. FRIENDS: Will ignore this
Just though I would share this with everyone. Thanks for reading and Please support our troops.