Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for You Need Good Fat To Lose Weight
+ Bookmark › Share
Go
Search posts:

You Need Good Fat To Lose Weight - Articles

Weight Loss-Burn and Lose Fat For Healthy Weight Loss by Ralph S. Certified Nurse Specialist Posted Mon 22 Sep 2008 11:52pm Obesity has become a major health epidemic. Data from a prominent health survey (NHANES) taken in1976-1980 and again in 2003-2004, revealed that obesity rates (defined as being over 30 percent above ideal body weight), have more than doubled for children and adults. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), reports that approximately one-third of ... Read on »
Burn Fat, Build Muscles, Lose Weight by Mark D. Healthy Living Professional Posted Mon 21 Jun 2010 4:25pm Burn fat , build muscles and lose weight---in that order. With fad diets like the HCG Diet out there, people are looking for any short cut to lose weight. That is the wrong formula to change your body to lean and toned. Eat healthy and train smart and hard to reach your goals. For example, you don't want to radically reduce your carbohydra ... Read on »
Bodybuilding Workouts – Lose Weight, Burn Fat And Build Muscle by Lucy J. Patient Expert Posted Fri 11 Dec 2009 9:39pm Bodybuilding workouts can be used to build muscle and to burn fat. You can have a specific routine that just focuses on burning fat or just looks at building muscle or you can have work towards a combination of these goals. Having muscle and losing fat is very important to your health to keep your muscles toned and to lose body fat. Strength trai ... Read on »
From Fat to Phat: How Fat Geeks Can Lose Weight in 8 Weeks by Project Swole Patient Expert Posted Fri 28 Jan 2011 8:16am OK, so you’re a fat guy (or girl) and you sit in front of a computer all day. In case you didn’t realize it, you are a fat geek. Or perhaps a fat nerd? Either way, those two terms can be used interchangeably for the purpose of this article. If you keep up your current lifestyle, only one result could be possible: you will get ... Read on »
Losing Weight or Losing Fats? by Lucy J. Patient Expert Posted Wed 29 Oct 2008 11:05pm Weight gain has been aptly called the disease of the rich and wealthy, or more precisely, the ‘prosperity sickness’. How many times have you seen a beggar with a fat belly? Very rarely! How many times have you seen a corporate honcho with a huge tummy? Many times! As our disposable income increases, we tend to splurge more cash on foods than anyt ... Read on »
Losing weight means nothing if you aren’t losing fat! by Richard S. Patient Expert Posted Wed 01 Jun 2011 3:55pm What You Need To Know 1) The single most important factor is your diet. 2) Cut back on your number of sets and reps when you decrease your daily caloric intake. 3) Be sure to schedule at least one rest day. For most people in the gym, figuring out how to get ripped is a priority. Some people just want to be "bi ... Read on »
What's Better For Weight Loss, Cutting Carbs or a Low Fat Diet? by Dr. Eben Davis Doctor of Chiropracty Posted Wed 18 Aug 2010 12:00am New Research: Cutting Carbs Better Than Low-Fat?   Study shows this type of woman lost more weight after 3 months on low-carbohydrate diet than traditional low-fat diet with same number of calories. Not all people have the same response to diets.   The hormone that may be resp ... Read on »
Experiencing Challenges Dropping Body weight ? Discover A simple And straightforward Losing weight Scheme by suosibaiji Posted Sun 28 Apr 2013 8:22am Essentially all of us have at some time, wished we could just shed a certain amount of supplementary pounds in just a bit of your time! Very well...even though it can be not likely possible except you go2 day diet pills less than the knife, it's not completely not possible to get rid of fat relatively fairly quickly. It's always normal to believ ... Read on »
Why Eating a Low-Fat Diet Doesn?t Lead to Weight Loss by Mark Hyman, M.D. Medical Doctor Posted Tue 16 Sep 2008 11:54pm Is being heavy in your genes? Not so fast. Obesity genes account for only 5 percent of all weight problems. But what about the other 95 percent of weight problems? And why are we seeing such an epidemic of obesity in America today? It is the single most important public health issue facing us. If genes do not account for obesity, i ... Read on »
Why Eating a Low-Fat Diet Doesn’t Lead to Weight Loss by Mark Hyman, M.D. Medical Doctor Posted Mon 22 Sep 2008 11:06am Is being heavy in your genes? Not so fast. Obesity genes account for only 5 percent of all weight problems. But what about the other 95 percent of weight problems? And why are we seeing such an epidemic of obesity in America today? It is the single most important public health issue facing us. If genes do not account for obesity, ... Read on »