Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for Vas Deferens
+ Bookmark › Share
Go
Search posts:

Vas Deferens - Articles

IVF ( PESA-ICSI) Success Story for man with absent vas deferens by Dr. Aniruddha M. Medical Doctor Posted Tue 11 Sep 2012 9:55pm We are a couple from Hyderabad .I am 37 years and my wife is 32years.We were married since last five years.She can not able to conceive because of my infertility problem ( absent vas deferens).  We suffered a lot mentally .I was in touch with Dr Malpani since last 3 years by email.Even though we never visited their hospital he used to give onl ... Read on »
Azoospermia by John David Gordon MD Medical Doctor Posted Fri 25 Sep 2009 3:34pm Over the years I have seen many men with the absence of sperm in the ejaculate (azoospermia). Some went on to have children with IUI because they had retrograde ejaculation, some conceived with IVF/ICSI and others through donor sperm or adoption. The ability to conceive in spite of azoospermia is truly one of the medical miracles of the past 20 ... Read on »
Infertility Terms - making sense of the jargon ! by Dr. Aniruddha M. Medical Doctor Posted Mon 06 Apr 2009 11:44pm All this may be TMI, but if you need to talk to your GYN, or help your DH make sense of what your RE is saying, this is a useful crib sheet ! This is from the book How to Have a Baby: Overcoming Infertility by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani, MD and Dr. Anjali Malpani, MD. Abortion: the medical term for miscarriage. The various types include: ... Read on »
Myth #3: Men with CF are Sterile by Lauren B. Patient Expert Posted Mon 04 Aug 2008 11:06pm 1 Comment Fact: Men with CF are not sterile. 2% of men with CF can father children naturally without the assistance of an IVF (in vitro fertilization) clinic. In the remaining 98% of men with CF, congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens (CBAVD) is a relatively frequent cause of male infertility. It is important to note that men with CBAVD are ... Read on »
Question 31. What can cause my husband to have no sperm at all and can we still have children together? by John David Gordon MD Medical Doctor Posted Mon 19 Jul 2010 7:23am Summer is in full swing here in Washington DC and we are really getting cooked these past few weeks. I have been trying to be a real handyman this past week and have been granted a special dispensation by my wife in regards to the use of power tools. My project has been to strip off the paint and rust of an old patio set by using my power drill a ... Read on »
Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal by Dave W Healthy Living ProfessionalFacebook Posted Mon 20 Feb 2012 8:29am This article discusses vasectomyThe operation of male sterilisation., and the more complicated procedure of a vasectomy reversal. This will be of interest to any man who has had a vasectomy but has now decided to try for a baby using natural methods. ... Read on »
No “Happy Ending”? You’re Not Alone…. by The Savvy Sister Registered NurseHealth Maven Posted Mon 31 Jan 2011 12:00am Sex is fun and it makes us happy…..most of the time.  But the lack of sex can make us sad, depressed, apathetic or angry.  (my personal theory on the cause of road rage ) There are an estimated 40 million marriages (30% of all marriages) where the couples have sex less than 10 times a year.  This is termed a “sexless marriage”.  We ... Read on »
Inguinal hernia by Dr. Anshu Gupta Patient Expert Posted Tue 02 Jun 2009 4:40pm 1 Comment Inguinal hernias occur when part of the intestine protrudes through a weak spot in the abdomen — often along the inguinal canal, which carries the spermatic cord in men. Introduction Inguinal hernias occur when soft tissue — usually part of the intestine — protrudes through a weak point or tear in your lower abdominal wall. The re ... Read on »
Your Blowjob Questions – Answered (Part II) by Dan and Jennifer .. Health Maven Posted Mon 25 Jun 2012 10:00am Oral sex isn’t always easy to figure out. Here are the answers to your most common oral sex questions! Learning how to give great head takes lots of practice, but you’re probably wondering just what you can practice on to get really good at it. The best way to practice is to practice on your partner – he can give you feedback about what f ... Read on »
Treating Severe Cases of Male Infertility by HealthyPregnancy .. Posted Sun 24 Aug 2008 1:49pm MARK POCHAPIN, MD: Hi. Welcome to our show. We're going to talk about infertility. In fact, infertility is a very common problem affecting up to 15% of couples. In women approaching the age of 40 and above, about 25% can have a problem with infertility. We're going to focus specifically on male infertility problems, known as the male factor infe ... Read on »