Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for Symptoms Of Nickel Poisoning
+ Bookmark › Share
Search posts:

Symptoms Of Nickel Poisoning - Articles

Mercury -- How to Get this Lethal Poison Out of Your Body by Mark Hyman, M.D. Medical Doctor Posted Wed 09 Sep 2009 10:12pm If you are heavy, it could be making you sick and tired and age prematurely. And I don't mean heavy with fat ... I mean heavy with heavy metals -- like mercury! Unfortunately, toxic mercury problems are common. Along with polar bears, beluga whales, ducks, otters, panthers, and all river fish as well as most large ocean fish, we humans are ... Read on »
Poison. P-P-P-Poison. by Melissa J. Posted Tue 05 Jul 2011 2:15pm I encourage you to read this fascinating and wildly entertaining article called Death in the Pot . It takes a look at the early 20th century work of Harvey Washington Wiley, a “crusading chemist” from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. His mission was to investigate potential toxins added to the nation’s manufactured food supply to make those ... Read on »
COMMON POISONS AND YOUR PETS by Helpful Buckeye Doctor of Veterinary MedicineHealth Maven Posted Fri 07 Aug 2009 12:12pm Now that summer has arrived for the whole country, your pets will be having more opportunities for exposure to poisonous substances, some outdoors and some indoors. Even though a lot of poisonings can be treated if caught early enough, it is still much better for your pets if they NEVER have the chance to be exposed. The ASPCA has been a longt ... Read on »
Symptoms and Signs in Dogs of Pesticide Poisoning by Jessica Josh Posted Tue 15 Jan 2013 3:50am While we all want our dogs to be free of ticks and fleas, the insecticides used to battle the problem can often be too much for a dog to bear. Heavy exposure to these chemicals can be dangerous for all types of dogs of any size. Over exposure to the carbamates and organophosphates that are seen in most tick and flea products can be extremely toxi ... Read on »
How to Spot Poison Ivy and Poison Oak by Robert Davis Patient Expert Posted Tue 27 Jul 2010 7:32am If you play golf as poorly as I do, you're probably confronted with this question: Is it really worth going into that clump of green leafy plants to get my golf ball back? Go ahead and laugh, but there are three possibilities when you go after a golf ball in the summer, and two of them are bad: You could find your ball, you could find your ball ... Read on »
National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week: 10 Lead Poisoning Prevention Tips by Susan H. Patient ExpertFacebook Posted Sun 24 Oct 2010 3:54am It’s National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week, and the California Poison Control System ( ) is warning consumers that lead can be found in a variety of products available to children. “Lead poisoning is an important cause of learning disabilities, anemia, as well as growth problems, and children exposed to lead may have attent ... Read on »
To Poison Myself on Wednesday—Or Not to Poison Myself on Wednesday by Rebecca .. Patient Expert Posted Fri 26 Mar 2010 7:53pm After I posted my last blog entry about deciding to quit getting chemo to treat my sarcoidosis, I’ve been questioned by friends, family, and Chronic Town readers. “Are you going to get chemo next week?” was the one consistent response that I got from the piece. It’s a good question. When I wrote “ Even I Have Limits ,” I made specific my ... Read on »
MSG-eezle McPoison Part 3: By Any Other Name, It’s Still Poison by Making Love In The Kitchen Healthy Living Professional Posted Wed 22 Sep 2010 3:00am MSG like aspartame, is a form of exito-toxin. Excitotoxins are chemicals that excite the brain cells, causing them to fire rapidly, and then suddenly die. This chemical was first added to food after World War II and since then has been added by the food industry in dramatically increasing concentrations. MSG works by magnifying the taste of foo ... Read on »