Health knowledge made personal
WellPage for Abdominal Pain Gas
+ Bookmark › Share
Go
Search posts:

Abdominal Pain Gas - Articles

What are the causes of abdominal pain during pregnancy? by rita359 Posted Thu 25 Apr 2013 8:13am Experiencing abdominal pain during pregnancy is not uncommon. During the very first weeks of pregnancy, women may experience lower abdominal pain which is similar to menstrual cramps, and is usually a sign that the uterus is preparing for the changes during pregnancy.  When the uterus is growing, it puts pressure on the abdomen, urethra and low ... Read on »
Gas in the Digestive Tract by Dr. Anshu Gupta Patient Expert Posted Tue 02 Jun 2009 4:39pm Everyone has gas and eliminates it by burping or passing it through the rectum. However, many people think they have too much gas when they really have normal amounts. Most people produce about 1 to 4 pints a day and pass gas about 14 times a day. The digestive tract. Gas is made primarily of odorless vapors—carbon dioxide, ... Read on »
Holiday SOS -- Natural Ways to Soothe Digestive Distress by OCnaturaldoc Health Maven Posted Fri 10 Dec 2010 6:04pm It happens every year.... The Thanksgiving feast kicks off the yearly "gastro-intestinal mayhem marathon" of holiday office parties, neighborhood gatherings, friendly potlucks, church outings and family traditions. We know better, but somehow we manage to throw willpower and common sense out the window, and stuff our faces with new ... Read on »
Guest Post: How to Take an Active Approach in Fighting Crohn’s Disease by Lauren K. Posted Sat 27 Oct 2012 11:40am Today’s guest post comes from Healthline , an excellent source for Health information online. If you’re unfamiliar with Crohn’s disease, this is the post for you to learn more. If you’re newly diagnosed, this is for you as well. Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease that affects the intestines. It is primarily characterized by ulcera ... Read on »
I Live With This EVERY DAY by Michele W. Patient Expert Posted Tue 26 Feb 2013 1:14pm When someone asks me, "How are you doing (or feeling)?"  I NEVER tell them exactly how I feel because I just might scare them away.  If you know someone who suffers with Fibromyalgia and just cannot understand why they feel so bad - well please read on.... Pain All Over – People describe fibromyalgia pain as deep muscular aching, thro ... Read on »
How To Relieve Baby Gas Pain by Angeline Patient Expert Posted Mon 01 Aug 2011 11:56am I want to take this post as a chance to say Congratulations to a number of my friends who became first time Daddy and Mommy this year. Though being a first time parents can be a very exciting event, it is also a time to test patience, skills and stamina; especially with the night feeds. What can be worse when the baby refused to sleep after ... Read on »
De-Stress If You Have IBS by Linda Posted Sun 11 Jan 2009 12:00am A recent study found that overly anxious and driven people are more prone to irritable bowel syndrome called IBS. Symptoms of IBS include diarrhea and/or constipation, abdominal pain, gas and bloating. Those with IBS were significantly more likely to have reported high levels of stress and anxiety than those who did not develop the condition. ... Read on »
Vegan Winners by GOtheXtraMile Posted Mon 31 Oct 2011 4:48pm Happy Halloween to everyone that celebrates! This picture cracks me up when I look at it. Bentley looks creepier than normal so I thought it would be appropriate for Halloween;) He’s still cute as heck even when he looks creepy. Not normal. What is everyone doing for the holiday? Since I have school bright and early tomorrow, I’m ... Read on »
Dreamsfield Pasta by Big Daddy D. Patient Expert Posted Fri 12 Sep 2008 3:43am On various discussion forums and blogs, I have seen discussions about Dreamsfield pasta. Recently one of my readers asked me to try it. I looked up the label for their spaghetti and replied that it was too high in carbs (37 net carbs). He said that only 5 g. was digestible. The label reads per serving: "Total Carbohydrates 42 g. Di ... Read on »
Gluten-free dumbass in denial by Jean D. Patient Expert Posted Mon 14 Sep 2009 10:30pm As you know, because I whine about it all the time, I feel perfectly shitty 99% of the time. The other 1%? Moderately poopy. The point is, I never feel GOOD. For a long time I attributed that to my thyroid issues. But lately, I’ve been trying to pay more attention to what I eat and how I feel when I eat it. My conclusion? Gluten. That pesky l ... Read on »