Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a painful lump of cartilage under my right rib cage what could this be?

Posted by Darlene

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
i have a lump on my left side under my skin on my rib cage
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: