Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Hip and leg pain

Posted by Debbie

My right calf and hip give me a lot a trouble when I walk. I have to stop every few minutes so to ease the uneasiness.  I don't have the problem at home. Only when I have to go out.
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
You did not mention your age or whether you had injured your hip joint in any way recently or even had a major injury in the past. Past injuries may weaken a joint and accelerate the process of joint degeneration. If that is the case, you may want to try a joint supplement that consists of glucosamine sulfate, hyal joint, and other nutrients and herbs that help to strengthen the joint by providing the needed nutrients for its smooth functioning. Ask your doctor about a scientific-based joint health formula such as GoFlex.  I find it really works!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: