Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

Gout Part II

Posted May 19 2011 7:51am
When gout is suspected, your doctor may refer you to a Rheumatologist who will run some tests. These tests may consist of a joint fluid test and blood test to see whether they can find urate crystals and high levels of uric acid in the fluid and blood, or not. If that is the case, you may be put on medications to treat gout and prevent future attacks. Those meds can consist of Nonsteroidal
Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches