Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have had several symptoms, my doctor said he thought it was Vertigo - but after doing some research my symptoms don't all fit.

Posted by bzyb

I recently have started fainting. Twice now. I fainted the first time in the shower and the second this morning getting ready for work. Before I fainted I first started having trouble breathing, then I got dizzy, then naseous, and then I fainted. My doctor disregaurded my fainting and dizziness as Vertigo. I have also had an extreamly high heart rate, trouble breathing (I also have reactive airway disease), and I've been shaking alot. The room starting spinning after my first time fainting and never stoped. days and days of everything else moving. I have a metalic taste in my mouth this morning. I've been getting severe headaches that hurt all over my head. My vision is starting to get blurry now, and I'm starting to feel very anxious. I also feel as though someone shot me up w/ a bunch of adrenaline or something. On this inside everything is going going going, on the outside I'm tired and exhausted, it's hard to keep my eyes up and get through my work day. Do this symtoms really seem like Vertigo? Or should I be more concerned?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Ian Health Maven

Some of your symptoms are those of anxiety, but some are not. While vertigo may be a component, I'm not sure it is the primary cause. I think you need to have a full medical examination with blood and urine tests. If this doesn't find an organic cause then you and your physician will need to consider an anxiety disorder, but other potential causes should be ruled out first.

Best wishes


NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: