Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i am a male my urine burning burns with a discharge and lost hands and body power

Posted by ghulam miran

i got this problem from last five years  just been taking some antibiotics .also i got pain in one of my testicals as i fell off and it was hitted and gone a bit smaller than other one   urine badly burns with a discharge and i feel my body is lifeless and no power   in hands  face gone down  . so all regarding tests done nothing fond out  .  can u plz just suggest any medication       ghulam miran
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Im not a doctor but; I heard about Dr.Gerson, cured alot of people with alot of problems like this and more.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: