Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Search posts:

Can we do GAD, a govt attestation on degree for going abroad, on BA degree from Mumbai Hindi University ?

Posted Mar 23 2010 8:28pm

We have to go for GAD or something like that for our degree certificates for going abroad. Is it possible to to do the same with BA one year degree from Hindi University Mumbai ?
Thanx mel – OK- 18 months, but my question is the same again.

one year BA from HUM is not possible. probably 18 or 24 mths

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches