10. Arrange flowers real of fake. You can use red, white and blue flowers to make the bouquet or centerpiece look patriotic.
9. Plan a picnic or a party from beginning to end
8. Have a picnic perhaps using the ideas from your plans. If the person with dementia does not want to go outside, no problem, have the picnic inside.
7. Go to the beach or the park. Go at off times to avoid the crowd. You can always go on different day. Again if you fear a negative reaction to going to the beach, bring the beach to your home. Get some sand, sea shells and other beach paraphernalia.
6 Have a small get together at home. Hire or have someone to assist the ADRD person.
5. Draw some patriotic pictures. You can use paints, magic markers or crayons. Fireworks are easy to draw.