Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Who should i seek when it comes to food allergies, dermatologists or internal medicine doctors?

Posted by musikera

I've had food allergies since December and was not allpwed to eat chicken, eggs, fish or anything fried. It's been 4 months now and I still am suffering from food allergy as everytime I eat a little amount of beef or chicken, tiny red spots that are itchy appear on my leg area. I went to 3 doctors already, one gave me steroid injection, the other Zydac and the last one Neorin. I'm wondering if I will ever overcome this?
Post an answer
Write a comment: