Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Specialty: Allergy & Immunology
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
Practice Parameters for Diagnosis and Management of Sinusitis
Product Tidbits April 2009 Part 1
Increased Federal Tax on Cigarettes
Trigger Factors of Atopic Dermatitis
Facts about the common cold
» View All
Swine Flu Epidemic Update 3 - Day 5 in U.S.
Posted Apr 29 2009 11:45pm
Pay attention, because things are changing rapidly and somewhat for the worse...(from large to small)...
1. The World Health Organization has raised the alert level to 5 (for pandemic could be imminent), out of possible of 6. This is only the second time this level has been issued.
2. Both oseltamivir and zanamivir seem to be effective treating swine influenza A (H1N1).
3. The number of confirmed cases of swine flu in the U.S. continues to rise daily.
4. In Texas, a 22-month old infant, who travelled from Mexico City, became the first casualty from swine flu in the U.S.
5. In South Carolina, thus far the
considers the two probable cases from Newberry not to definite yet.
6. In my own practice, I have not seen any one with what I would highly suspect is swine flu. Still I am urging all of my patients to do preventative precautions.
More to follow...
Post a comment
Write a comment:
SWINE FLU AND YOUR PETS
WHO warns swine flu threatening to become pandemic
New swine flu cases in Europe, US, Latin America
Swine Flu Pandemic or Fear Mongering to Sell Vaccines?
Swine Flu Infections Surpass 100 in U.S.
What we need to know about Swine flu
Deadly new flu strain erupts in ...
Important facts you need to know about the Swine flu!
Swine Flu news from Harvard Health
Man Flu: The Sorrow and the Suffering of American Flu Politics
About Health Mavens
causes of hyposexuality state
Texas State Sprint Triathlon
Tri the Parks Triathlon John Tanner State Park
Cotton States Triathlon
Central States Marathon
Traverse City State Bank Bayshore Marathon
Idaho State Journal Pocatello Marathon Running the Gap
persistent vegetative state
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2014 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.