Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have had a rash that itches for months. Gone to Allergist and skin doctors. Had skin tests and biopsy. Where should I go now?

Posted by Itch

Moves around legs, arms and torso area.It itches like crazy...Most tests neg. biopsy says I have an allergy but it does not specify to what. 
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Have they tested you for dermatitis herpetformis?  The biopsy would show IgA deposits if that's what they looked for.  Most dermatologists don't know enough about it.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: