Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I need help!!!

Posted by Yami2011

My dad its 58 years old, during his entire life he is been drinking alcohol, we went to a hospital 2 years ago in miami because he wasn't feeling good and they found blood in his urine, now he is not feeling good neither and he found that he was spitting out blood when he spit, he is hands you can see like blood vessels, I'm desperate he doesnt have insurance and he lives in orlando now, if there any treatment for that or this would be he last change, does anyone knows in orlando any hospital where he can go without insurance and be treated, can anyone tell me please, any doctor what should I do. Thanks
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I just answered in a PM but for others in need of free/low cost medical care, might I suggest that you look at my blog for a specifc tab/post on the matter of where to find free & low cost options close to you.  Check out
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: