Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

what is this wierd lump??

Posted by women06

i have found a weird shapped lump on the right side of my grion, found it last week and it was abit sore to touch, today i have noticed it has turned into a blister, should i be worried?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Any time (sore) lumps turn into blisters, especially when they occur in the groin region, they make me concerned for sexually transmitted diseases.  Of course, this might be just an ingrown hair developing into folliculitis or even an abscess.  Best to go see your family physician for a complete evaluation and appropriate treatment.  Good luck!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: