Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a fungal oozing groin rash and it wont go away. What do i do?

Posted by ash2003

on diflucan po x1 per wk
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I'm not a physician - and this sounds like a situation where you should seek immediate medical care from your personal health care provider who knows you best.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: