Friday Fun! Get out a pen, and answer the following questions. You'll find the answers below.
1. What do you put in a toaster?
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
4. Twenty years ago, a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany.
If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway...during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately that engine fails before he has time and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "No man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany! or West Germany or in "No man's land"?
5. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?
6. Do not use a calculator. You are driving a bus from London to Miford Haven in Wales. In London, seventeen people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get in. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Bread. If you said "toast"...then give up now and go do something else.
Cows drink water. If you said "milk", please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously over stressed and may even overheat.
Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said" green bricks," what the devil are you still doing here reading these questions?????
You don't...of course...bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else...you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated.
One degree If you said "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree," you are to be congratulated on getting this far,but you turn your pencil in and exit the room.
Oh...for crying out loud! Don't you remember? It was YOU!!