Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

64 y/o man with stress related issues over loss of wife, financial problems, etc. who is showing signs of a psychoic breakdown?

Posted by observer

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

I'm not sure what your specific question is - but please try to get this person to see a mental health or grief counselor.  If you were wondering who to call - try your local aging services or social service agency for referrals.


NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: