1. If you are looking for the best and brand new Sony VGP-BPS9 battery at the most preferred price, you have come to the right place. This brand new replacement Sony VGP-BPS9 battery is made with high quality battery cells. Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Original Specifications. with 1 Year Warranty!30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
2. All our replacement Sony VGP-BPS9 batteries have passed international certification( CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 etc.), guaranteed all batteries for Sony VGP-BPS9 are high performance, long-life and safety, 100% compatible with the original specification, no memory effect. Normally this 8 cells battery can be charged/discharged 600-850 cycles and can lasted 3.5-5 hours or longer( depending on different operation system, screen brightness and Wireless/Bluetooth devices etc.).
3. Having an extra replacement Sony VGP-BPS9 battery can help you work around the house without trailing wires, and let you take your Sony VGP-BPS9 laptop anywhere(travelling, away from home/office etc.) or play games/watch movies in a long trip.
1. Do not short-circuit . A short-circuit may cause severe damage to your laptop battery.
2. Store it in a cool and dry place (The suitable temperature is about 15°C). Before storage, you should confirm your Sony VGP-BPS9 battery is not fully depleted. If empty, charge for about 30 minutes.
3. Usually a lithium-ion battery should be stored at about 40% state-of-charge, because laptop battery's self discharge can break the battery in the storage.
4. Please take out the Sony VGP-BPS9 battery from your machine when it is not being used and clean it with soft and dry cloth.
5. Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the notebook battery as this may result in the exposure.
6. Especially avoid regularity ove-rcharging and over-discharging and high temperature.
7. The life span of a laptop battery is about 1.5 to 3 years under normal the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery.
8. Cycle life is measured by the amount of times a laptop battery may be charged and discharged. Every time a battery is charged and discharged, it uses one cycle. Cycle life is very important in battery applications such as laptop batteries and emergency light batteries. A Li-ion laptop battery has a cycle life of 500-800 or more cycles.
9. Laptop Battery life can be extended by storing the batteries at a low temperature, as in a refrigerator or freezer, because the chemical reactions in the batteries are slower. Such storage can extend the life of alkaline batteries by ~5%;
10. It is normal for a laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging. When charging the battery for the first time your charging device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes.