Jeff Hamilton and his ADD blog Pills Don’t Teach Skills has been Recognized with The Health Impact Award , presented by Wellsphere.com, a division of HealthCentral.com. Check out the Award Badge on the top right of this blog.
The ADD blog which was established 6 years ago in September of 2005, has been recognized for extraordinary contributions in its field! Jeff and his blog were nominated, as an organization or an individual that goes above and beyond their job role. Wellsphere.com carefully chose only 10 winners and acknowledges that Jeff Hamilton and his ADD blog Pills Don’t Teach Skills have made one of the biggest impacts on viewers, readers, and others seeking answers to their deeply felt needs. This has been done so by increasing progress in areas such as health research, understanding, empathy, inspiration, awareness, accessibility, and networking. Wellsphere wants to let people know that all this passion and hard work matters immensely, and going above and beyond in reaching those wondering how to address their unique health needs is valued.
The Criteria for the Health Impact Award were based on
• Provide support for patients (emotional and physical)
• Conduct or support basic and applied research
• Improve accessibility and affordability of care
• Raise awareness of significant health issues
• Promote prevention and proactive care
• Provide and support education (patients and caregivers)
• Drive and inspire innovation