New EzCheckPrinting Check Writer Is Compatible With Windows 8 And Mac OS
Posted Nov 16 2013 10:34am
(1888 PressRelease) Updated for Windows 8.1 compatibility means ezCheckprinting business cheque writer will allow small establishments to run the business more smoothly. Test drive at www.halfpricesoft.com.
San Antonio, TX - Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Small business owners using the new Windows 8.1 application can breath a sigh of relief knowing Halfpriecsoft.com has updated ezcheckprinting software for compatibility satisfaction.
This check printing software can support Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2007 and Mac OS. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation before purchasing. ezCheckPrinting software allows customers to print regular check, blank check and bank draft checks in house easily and inexpensively!
"Windows 8.1 customers get satisfaction in compatibility updates in ezCheckprinting business check writer." said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
By utilizing the feature enhanced version of Ezcheckprinting business cheque printing and writing software, customers can now start saving cash and increasing productivity immediately by printing bank draft checks, professional looking checks with logo, signature and MICR encoding in house on blank stock.
Designed with ease to use in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is straightforward and user-friendly. The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customization design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees' bank account.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezcheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.